Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

7th Time's A Charm, Right?

That was my exact question to my doctor this morning as he came into the exam room. He laughed and said, "it's whatever number it needs to be for you." No, not what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear, yes, it sure is. We have everything figured out and all diagnosed now so nothing else should stand in your way of having a baby. Great. Whatever number it needs to be for me. Well if it isn't a 7 or 8, we won't be back. So for all of our sakes, let's pray for that lucky number 7 to take, shall we? So far, this time doesn't feel lucky. I way more stressed out than last time, not as confident and a lot more symptomatic than I remember. I have continued to bruise myself so badly with the Lupron that my husband has had to take over giving me the shots for the time being. I have had the most severe headaches I have had in a long time, and for a kicker, my eye has decided it's going to twitch. Constantly. For about a week now. AWESOME. I asked why that was and my doctor immediately attributed it to stress. Great, how do I get it to go away when the stress just keeps piling on?

On a good note, my teaching job is going wonderfully. Although preschool hasn't started yet, so that is still to be determined and hopefully not too much more stress or I'm afraid my body will just shut down on me. One of the things I was afraid of has already happened. I found out today I messed up my regimen by overtaking my antibiotic. Oops. I knew working and going through this at the same time was going to be tricky and I was so afraid to miss something. However, in this case, I didn't miss anything. I missed stopping it! Luckily, it's not that big of a deal. I'm just exceptionally clean of bacteria at this point:) And the prescription can be refilled for when I need to continue taking it in a week. I was supposed to take it for 7 days, stop for a while, then take the last 5 days. I just forgot to stop and kept right on going. So proud of myself for finishing it because it was very strong and upset my stomach. It also interacts with the prenatal vitamin so I have to make sure I take them at separate times throughout the day and I cannot have dairy when taking the antibiotic. It was quite annoying to work around so I am slightly annoyed I have to take it yet again for another 5 days. But that is the least of my worries. I have to make sure now that I apply my estrogen patches on time and don't mess those up! I also have to pray big time that when they do thaw the embryos that some of them survive or all of this will have been for nothing. For some reason, that fear has crept into my mind over the past 24 hours and won't leave. Now on top of my fear of another miscarriage, I am constantly worried about that...there goes the eye twitching again.

My husband and I are a little worried because both of our minds have not been focused or in the game at this point. Hopefully the doctor's appointment today turned things around and we can focus, relax and let these actions work so we NEVER have to speak of such things again. Twins. Twins would be nice. Even one. But we want a baby, a family, and most of all, this struggle to be over. These wants are so strong now, they are needs. Persistent prayer. Funny, no, ironic. That's what I taught my second graders about this week in class. Abraham and his persistent praying and how it finally paid off in the end. Too bad it only took him how many years?? Hopefully for us, our prayers are answered after 3 years. I ask for your prayers that I may not forget any more of my regimen, get rid of some of this anxiety and stress and that my damn eye stops twitching so that when I am on bed rest I can REST! 7th time better be a charm.

5 comments:

  1. i hope 7th times a charm for you!

    i stumbled upon your blog while googling infertility. my husband and i are newly & unhappily infertile as of Friday. haha! we are headed down this unknown path as well. thank you for your honesty and helping me feel not so alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - thanks and good luck on your journey! You are not alone:) Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cure for infertility based on astrology.It will not cost a single penny. This theory is completely based on planetary movement.It requires just calculation of planetary movements. If anyone want can contact me on bcsoftindia@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  HeartBurn, Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +234 901 075 4824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete