Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Just waiting...again

I'm still here, I'm just waiting for results again. Hoping to have info for you all soon...you know how much I LOVE waiting...at least school is keeping me busy this time. While I have a platform, I just want to take this opportunity to send prayers out to a fellow infertile sister, Guiliana Rancic. She and her husband, Bill, have put their struggle out there for everyone to see and gone through this tough time in front of many tv viewers. Now their struggle only gets worse by her diagnosis of breast cancer recently and my heart just breaks for her. But I know she can fight this just as she has fought infertility for the past few years. My thoughts, prayers and this post go out to her in support. We love you, Guiliana! Be strong and fight this disease just as elegantly and bravely as you have fought infertility.

3 comments:

  1. our regards to Guiliana as well

    www.fortisfertilitycentre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congratulations, dear! I'm so happy for you! After four years of trying to conceive, I received a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. My husband and I began researching our options. We decided that Egg Donation would offer the most successful opportunity to conceive a healthy child. We spoke with several different clinics in Canada and the USA. There seemed to be a lot of difficulty around finding donors, and was extremely expensive. That is when I started to look at clinics abroad. We had always planned on visiting Europe at some point. We ended up at BioTexCom for several reasons, some of which were up to date technologies, embryo monitoring, recommendations from former patients, reasonable pricing, and success rates. The communication with the clinic was fantastic and professional. All of my questions were answered promptly by our coordinator. I am delighted to say that I am currently 21 weeks pregnant! My pregnancy has been very healthy so far. This entire experience has been a fantastic adventure. I would absolutely recommend this clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete